Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At World Famous *BOB* Presents at the Bowery Poetry Club

World Famous *BOB* does a monthly show called "World Famous *BOB* Presents" for new performers at the Bowery Poetry Club, which is where I produced my first burlesque show in New York, Hubba Hubba Hey--which I believe was also the first burlesque show at BPC, and the Surf Burlesque show I mentioned in a previous post. She's been doing the show for several years, previously at Galapagos.*BOB* is a grrrreat host, on and off stage.


At World Famous BOB Presents


At World Famous BOB Presents


At World Famous BOB Presents




When using photos or text you found in this blog, please credit the following:

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of the New York School of Burlesque, for her Burlesque Scrapbook. Failure to credit properly will mark you forever in my eyes as shady and dishonorable.

No comments: