Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's My Birthday!

I walked by these mosaic pinups in Soho yesterday.



Mosaic Pinup


Mosaic Pinup


Pinup Mosaic


Mosaic Pinup



They will also make a mosaic from any photo.



If you were thinking about taking up a collection for my birthday, here's a ballpark: the panels start out at about $31K, the standups at $19K. I'd be perfectly content with one of the standups.



For more information, see the company's website. But don't buy me one, honestly, I just wouldn't know where to put it.



When using photos or text you found in this blog, please credit the following:

Posted by Jo Weldon, Headmistress of the New York School of Burlesque, for her Burlesque Scrapbook. Failure to credit properly will mark you forever in my eyes as shady and dishonorable.

No comments: