Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nominate me!!!

So I've been too busy living the burlesque life to blog it, I admit, and now I need a favor. But puhleez, nominate Jo Boobs for Biggest Cougar! The claws are out, ladies...

I can prove I am the biggest cougar. Here I am with my Gal Friday:

Me N My Gal

She may very well be the littlest cougar, but that's another story.

Golden Pastie Nominations
The New York Burlesque Festival Golden Pastie Nominations are Live!
The categories for the coveted Golden Pasties are ready! Help nominate
your favorite burlesque performers for the cherished Golden Pastie Awards!

To nominate your favorite performers for select categories below, copy
and paste the categories in to an email, fill in your nominees for
individual categories and then email it to goldenpasties@gmail.com

PLEASE ONLY NOMINATE ONE PERFORMER PER CATEGORY
Nominees must be submitted by Friday, August 29, 2008

Biggest Media Whore

Best Booty Shaker

Best Gams

Best Dressed

Best Body

Most Charismatic

Hottest freshmen

Most likely to win on Survivor

Sexiest eyes

Sweetest smile

Classiest Dame

Biggest Diva

Biggest Tease

Biggest Cougar

Most likely to go Gay in 2009

Most likely to turn their name into a unpronounceable symbol

The producers of the NYBF highly recommend this event!

www.gothamgirlsrollerderby.com

www.pontanisisters.com.com
www.thirstygirlproductions.com

VIP & Weekend Package Tickets On Sale Now!
Get them while they last!
Visit www.thenewyorkburlesquefestival.com to get your tickets today!


All content ©2008 Thirsty Girl Productions and The World Famous
Pontani Sisters.
This material may not be reproduced, borrowed, or used for any purpose
except by permission of the copyright holder.

No comments: